You can pay your order with 4 simple ways!
a. Pay at the store: if you want you can pay your order at our store placed Sokratous 18, Chalandri, during the working days and hours of the store. If your order is up to €500 you should pay by options (b) or (d) (according to law Ν.4172/2013).
b. With deposit to a bank account: you can place your order from our e-shop and deposit the amount of the order at the following bank account: ALPHA BANK: 145-00-2002-009532 – IBAN: GR59 0140 1450 1450 0200 2009 532 (Holder: TSOTROU DIM. NIKI). After your deposit please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a copy of the bank deposit or just call 2106830048 for your best service.
c. Pay at the delivering time: You can pay the order you made from our e-shop during the delivering time at your place. The replacement can be accepted only with cash and up to €1500.
In addition, for orders larger than € 150 (plus VAT), you may be asked to deposit 50% of the total value of the order. This is most likely if your order includes products that require extra production or ordering from our vendor. All orders with cash on delivery are confirmed in each case by our partners.
d. With debit or credit card: our e-shop accepts debit, credit and prepaid cards. Download the form of payment , fill in your card details, the amount of billing and send us the completed file to email@example.com. Caramella Greece is obliged after the transaction to destroy the payment form (and e-mail) with your card details. That is why, you need to send us the form of payment in a separate email to ensure your personal data. Caramella Greece is under no circumstances responsible for intercepting your e-mail address.
Methods of Delivery
You can choose one of the following 5 ways to get your orders:
a. Receive from the store: If you have chosen to receive your order from the store, you can pick up your products, if available, from the store of your choice 12 hours after completing your order. The commitment of the products has a duration of three (3) 24 hours from the order. Before receiving your order and for your best service, please contact the relevant Warehouse / Order Distribution Department at 2106830048.
b.With Courier-express delivery company: ACS undertakes to deliver your small volume and weight orders to all regions of Greece that cover the company’s transport network. For purchases over € 150 (plus VAT) there is no charge for you. However, for orders worth less than € 150 (plus VAT), you will have a small charge of € 3.00 for the first 2kilos and € 1 for each extra kilos, while the delivery cost is € 2.00. If you have a code or work with another courier company and want to ship the order at your own charge.
c. With a shipping company: When your order can not be shipped in the above way (a) due to weight or bulk, your products are shipped with an approved shipping company or carrier of your choice and you will be charged for the cost of transport from the headquarters of the transport company in Athens to the headquarters of the transport company in your area. Some carriers also take delivery at your registered address at an additional cost.
For deliveries outside Athens2 shipping costs vary depending on the total weight of the order’s products and the final delivery destination of the order.
1.Total weight per order
0,00 ~ 10,00Kg
10,01 ~ 20,00Kg
20,01 ~ 30,00Kg
30,01 ~ 50,00Kg
50,01 ~ 80,00Kg
80,01 ~ 120,00Kg
35,00€ + 0,4€/Kg
40,00€ + 0,5€/Kg
45,00€ + 0,8€/Kg
d. With our distribution network: Orders within Attica1, which due to large volumes need to be transported by car and their value exceeds €150 (plus VAT), are delivered to your premises upon request, on a daily basis during the opening hours of the company and With privately-owned transport completely Free.
1 concerns areas inside Attica except for the greater area of the prefecture.
2 concerns the greater area of Attica prefecture.
Island destinations that belong to Attica belong to column 4. Island destinations (ex. Aegina, Poros)
All “out of Attica” deliveries are door to door.
e. With radio taxi: this new and contemporary way to send small delivering boxes (taxi box).
The shipping cost is borne by the consignee. Arrival at Destination: Same day and within a few hours of registering your order (in most cases) or no later than the next working day at a time and at the location that suits you. Provided that the cost of the order has been settled.
Terms of Service
Α. Production and delivery time
Production and delivery time concerns working days and defined from the day you placed your order*. Most of the times are 2 to 4 working days for the products of the, while for your personalized creations the estimated time is 4 to 9 working days, despite of the quantity and the packaging. In every case though, you’re going to receive an e-mail to confirm your order and inform you about the estimated time of delivery/pick up.
*Note: The production or delivery time starts to count from the time the order is placed and under the condition that there’ s no any pending issues such as those below::
1. awaiting clarifications on design, flavor, packaging and quantity.
2. awaiting for clarifications on tax invoicing information.
3. awaiting of deposit advance payment.
4. any other pending issue.
In those cases the production or delivery time starts when your order has no pending issues.
B. Order stages and automatic system messages
Thank you! Your order has been registered! You will soon receive an email with your order confirmation and estimated delivery / receipt time.
Thank you! Your order has been registered and being ready! You will soon receive an email for the pickup time!
Thank you! Your order is ready and you can pick it up from the store you’ve chosen! Attention! Your order will be kept at your name for 6 days. When 6 days pass, the products will be released and may not be available for pick up!
Thank you! Your order is ready and will be delivered today to the carrier of your choice. Your pick up at your local carrier can take place within xxx working days, and always in consultation with the shipping company!
Thank you! Your order has been invoiced and delivered to the ACS shipping company to launch your mission to your place! By choosing the shipping number we send you (xxxxxxxx), you can see through the site of your ACS courier where your order is located at any time!
You have already pickup your order! We’d love to help us be better! Was it all you expected
C. Confirmation and Handling of Orders
Each online order has an email confirmation within twenty-four (24) hours of the time it was made. If your order is made after 15:00 on Saturday, check it out on Monday. You should wait for this confirmation to be valid as an order. Orders are run daily from 9am to 5pm except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Unless there is a problem with the availability of the item and this has been notified from the outset to the ordering customer or other reason for force majeure.
D. Order cancelation
An order can be canceled before the order is completed. During the online ordering process you can click on the “Cancel” button (X) at the top right of your screen. Clicking on this automatically stops the ordering process. However, if your online order has been completed but you have not received the confirmation email yet, you can call within 24 hours on our 2106830048 contact number and one of our partners will take over the cancellation of your order.
E. Withdrawal / Return – Replacement of Products
You have the right to return the products you bought or to ask for their replacement in all cases with proven fault that CARAMELLA GREECE delivered you defective or expired products, different from what you ordered products or quantity different products.
You have the right to return the products you purchased and request their change with another product or products up to the amount of the price you paid or at an additional cost if you wish within six (6) days of receipt of the products.
In all cases, the product to be replaced must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. In all the above cases, the products to be replaced must be in the condition received by the customer, complete and without damage, their packaging being the one that normally accompanies the product and is in perfect condition, together with all the documents which Accompanied by the product (ex. invoice, Retail receipt and so on). Before each return, it is recommended to telephone and communicate with CARAMELLA GREECE.
In any case, return and replacement are possible under the following conditions:
Contact us the same day or the next business day you received your order.
1. If the product is changed within six (6) days to another up to the price or at an additional cost, the product should not be used.
2. The product is accompanied by all necessary documents proving the transaction (ex. invoice, Retail receipt and so on)
3. If the customer agrees to receive the product from the outset and does not notify the company of the problem within 24 hours, the company will not accept any refund and therefore will not replace it.
F. Order delays
For your better service, we label each product with the “state” it is in when you order it. Additionally, all products are subject to the following:
1. Your order requires packaging materials that have been delayed to be shipped from our supplier. In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our packaging materials in large quantities and from a very wide range of suppliers either domestic or international. However, there are cases where an order can “stick” to the customs office or its transport, so we do not have the materials we need when we count it. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you want to deliver your order in a different package or suggest an alternative package. The above applies also to cases where our products use rare flavors or ingredients.
2. Your order may be delayed if the custom-made blend does not “pass” the specifications we have set. The unaltered authentic handmade recipe and the unique natural flavors without preservatives and additives, sometimes when climatic conditions are not stable are the factors that affect the final blend and the result is not what we want for us. On our own initiative, we will re-create your own blend from the very beginning until the result is the desirable basis of our experience and the quality standards we use.
3. During periods of extreme weather or strikes, and in any case of force majeure, may affect the delivery of your order.
4. If it is impossible to telephone and/or email with you (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in connection with the payment) because, for example, the information you have entered is not correct. For any other reason of force majeure not mentioned above.
Z. Pricing policy
CARAMELLA GREECE has the right to change the prices of the products and services offered at any time without notice. The prices of products or services offered are those listed, subject to more specific provisions accompanying the provision of services. Prices vary according to the quantity and characteristics of the product without the obligation to post the new price on our site.
Our product pricing policy is not the same in all our distribution channels: Shop/Directories, Internet, prices for Companies / Shops etc. It is noted that the company reserves the right to have a different pricing policy on different designs / colors / sizes / packages of the same product.
The prices of the products / services displayed in this online store include the relevant VAT, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
In any case, although we make every effort to accurately list the elements, features and prices of products listed in our online store, we cannot rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in product prices and features. There may be an error in updating the product price and displaying an abnormally low price. Please contact us before ordering this product.
CARAMELLA GREECE products exhibited in this online store have undergone thorough and rigorous controls to comply with the ISO 9001 * & ISO 22000 * International Standard. The audits carried out by the Company are complete and detailed. If a problem is identified, users / visitors are invited to contact CARAMELLA GREECE directly, which will arrange for it to be resolved immediately.
* Certification is pending certification.
I. Terms and Conditions of Use
1. “caramella-athens.gr” (and any websites that may be automatically linked to it) (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) has been created for the personal entertainment, information, education and communication of users. The use of the Site is governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which the users / visitors of the Website, after reading carefully, accept unconditionally, without any other, the use.
2. The terms and conditions set forth herein, as well as any other applicable national, community or international law applicable to the Internet or the Web in general, apply to all visitors or users of the Site.
3. CARAMELLA GREECE (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this message. Revisions are binding on users and are considered to be accepted, unconditionally, without limitation, by use.
5. The Company and its affiliates are not bound by the contents of the site.
6. Minors are prohibited from using the site and its content, which, according to the law, is intended for adults only. If, however, minors voluntarily visit the Website or make use of its Content or services offered through it which may be considered inappropriate for them, the Company and affiliates with it will not be held responsible.
7. The Company is entitled at any time, without notice, to discontinue or suspend the whole or part of the operation of the Website or to alter its nature and content. Also, the operation of the Site may be interrupted, suspended or retarded, either permanently or temporarily, due to events beyond the control or independently of the will of the Company.
8. The Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Site and its Content, but availability may be affected by user equipment, other communications networks, the large number of people trying to use the Internet at the same time or other causes Interference and may fail or require maintenance without any warning.
ii. Content – Rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property
1. The trademark “CARAMELLA GREECE” or “CARAMELLA ATHENS” and the like, used on this website is a registered trademark of “CARAMELLA GREECE” or other affiliated company. The Site and its content in general, including but not limited to all texts and images, photographs (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), unless otherwise stated for specific rights of third parties, is intellectual and industrial property of CARAMELLA GREECE and is protected by the relevant Provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
2. The Content is used in its entirety and is inaccessible to modifications or other interventions by the user. In addition, Content may not be wholly or partly the object of (commercial or otherwise) trade, copying, modifying, reproducing, relaying, or being transmitted or distributed in any way by any user without the prior written consent of the Company.
3. The products and services, brand names, trademarks, or third party features that appear or appear on the Site are intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who are responsible for their content, services and products.
4. Any communication or material or data transferred or retransmitted or sent through any services offered by the Site and generally all information submitted to the Company through this Site will be considered and treated as non-confidential and will not be an asset of That user. Anything that is transferred or retransmitted or sent through the Site, if this is possible or submitted to the Company through the Site, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of the Company or its affiliates and shall be free to use, subject to the applicable Greek Community and international law, for any purpose, any idea, concept, know-how, or technical method contained in the information that the users of the Site provide to the Company and its affiliates companies through this Website. Through the use of this Site, any user may submit or may collect limited information for any purpose it deems appropriate for its commercial activities.
5. Trademarks, logos, insignia, brand names and trademarks (collectively “Trademarks”) appearing on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company and / or third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as an express or tacit license or right to use any form of any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or third parties who may own the Trademarks appearing on the Site. The use by Users of the Trademarks appearing on the Site or any other content thereof other than those provided herein is expressly and strictly prohibited.
6. Illustrations of persons or sites or things that are part of the content of the Site are either property of the Company or its affiliated companies or are used on the Website with the permission of their beneficiaries. Any use of these representations by users of the Site outside the limits of the latter or any other person authorized by users is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these present Terms and Conditions or licensed elsewhere on the Site.
iii. Responsibility of CARAMELLA GREECE – Obligations of Users
1. In spite of CARAMELLA GREECE’s diligent effort and its affiliates to ensure that the content of the Site includes complete, accurate, valid and up-to-date information, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. In any case, users of the Site acknowledge and accept that the Company may not be able to exercise control over all of the Content and Security of the Site and its services. For this reason, the Company is neither bound nor warranted, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability with respect to the security and content of the Site. In addition, the Company does not warrant that the use of any information, data or materials contained in the Content posted on the Site at any time will not infringe third party rights that are not owned or not affiliated with the Company.
2. Users agree that they must evaluate the content of the site and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any part of the Content, including any decision, based on the correctness, completeness, validity and / or usefulness of any part of the Content. Accordingly, the use of the Site by any user is at his own sole responsibility. Neither the Company nor its affiliates nor their executives or directors, employees, employees, any of their representatives, or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Content or otherwise Generates the operation of the Site is liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the access of any user to the Site or its use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everything contained in the Site is provided to Users in their entireties, without any form of guarantee, express or implied, including in particular any implied warranties of commercial exploitation, fitness for a particular purpose, or inviolability. The Company and / or its affiliates shall under no circumstances be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether positive or negative, incurred in connection with this Site or its use , Or inability to use it by any person, or in respect of failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or broadcast or system line fall, and no responsibility or liability for any Damage or damage may be caused to the computer or other electronic means used by a user to access the Website or for viruses or other software that may infect the computer or the medium or other property of the user who uses it Accessing the Site, visiting, using or browsing the Site or downloading any material, data, text, images, video, or audio of the Site Content from it, even if the Company Or its representatives have been informed of the likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses. Links to other sources of the Internet take place on their own sole responsibility.
3. Although the Company may not, at regular intervals, be determined, monitored or reviewed, debates, conversations, messages, retransmissions, electronic bulletin boards and any other material or item that may be transferred or transmitted through the Site, the Company has not No obligation to do so and assumes no liability or liability whatsoever for any claim arising out of the Content of the Site nor for any error, simple or defamatory defamation, mistreatment, insult, omission, Give, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained in the Site Content. Any illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, may be dispatched or retransmitted or transferred or trafficked; Civil liability, or violation of any law in any other way through the Site.
5. Users of the Site accept, agree and agree that they will make reasonable and appropriate use of the Site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries.
Ι. Keeping promiscuity
i . Import
CARAMELLA GREECE and its affiliates respect the privacy of each user of the Site. This paragraph summarizes the information that the Company can gather and how it can use it as well as information about the actions that the user of the Site should do if he does not wish to collect or further process his personal Information during his / her visit to the Website.
1. The Company or its affiliates may maintain a File and process any user data (ex. name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”); which will come to its knowledge through the Site and the provided through it only if such data is voluntarily provided by the users. In this case, the Company may transmit the Personal Data to affiliated companies if this is necessary for the purposes of functional and computerized service of its relationship with the user or for statistical or historical reasons. Additionally, recipients of the Archive data for the promotion, support and execution of the relationship between the Company and the User of the Trading Website may be third parties who cooperate with the Company to provide the Services related to the Archive or the Company may Unless otherwise specifically instructed by the user) communicates the Personal Data of the Users to third parties for the promotion of the Company’s products or businesses with which the Company has cooperated, the market research or the States like activity, and forwarding remotely or third parties own products. If a user of the Site does not wish to collect and possibly maintain and process their Personal Data in accordance with the above, then they must avoid submitting them to the Company.
2. However, if the user consents to the abovementioned collection, the maintenance and processing of his or her Personal Data as defined herein, it is expressly stated that at any time it reserves the right to update or object to further processing of its Personal Data pursuant to Articles 11 And 13 of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data. For the exercise of this right, any user may contact the Company at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if a user provides his or her Personal Data voluntarily, the Company may use this information, unless otherwise specified, in the following ways:
a. Storage and processing of this information to better understand the needs of users and consumers in general and how to further improve the Company’s products and services,
b. The possible use of such information by the Company (or by a performance assurance or third party on its behalf in connection with a promotional action) for future communication with users,
c. The possible provision to third parties to the Company of collective – but not individual or personalized – information about visitors or users of the Site.
3. In the event of direct disclosure by the user of the Site to third parties of his or her Personal Data, the Company shall not be held responsible for the use by such third parties of the User’s Personal Data. It is therefore solely for the user to personally study the relevant privacy terms before disclosing personal data to third parties via the Internet or the Website.
4. Last but not least, the Company does not bear any liability in the event of disclosure either to the Company or to a third party or to the Services or the Content of the Website or to a user of personal data of another person voluntarily (including his / her surname, e-mail address, His / her phone, etc.) without first obtaining the consent of that person, which will be at the exclusive responsibility of the notifying user.
1. The Company does not intend to collect any Personal Data from persons under the age of eighteen (18) years. Where appropriate, the Company will clearly inform minor children not to submit this information to the Site and / or take any reasonable action to secure the parental consent for such submission.
iv. Data or information that automatically collected
In some cases, technical information that is not personally identifiable when a user visits or makes use of the site can automatically collect (e.g., not through registration) technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information that can be collected are the type of Internet Browser used by the user, the type of operating system of the computer you use by the user to visit the Website and the domain name of the webpage used by the user to link to the Website.
Cookies are data files that are transferred from a web server to the person’s computer who is visiting the Site for the purpose of keeping statistics. Cookies are an industry standard, they are used by most web sites, and they facilitate the repeated access of users to a particular website and its use. Cookies are not harmful to your computer system or your files, and only the website from which a particular cookie has been transferred to your computer can be read, modified, or deleted. If you do not want to collect information through cookies, you can use the settings in most web browsers to delete existing cookies and choose either to automatically reject future cookies or to decide on rejecting or accepting any specific cookies on your computer. It should be noted, however, that rejecting cookies may make it difficult or impossible to use certain parts of the site.”
vi. Pixel Tags
The Site may use media such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, “clear GIFs” or similar media. All of the above are collectively called “Pixel Tags” and aim to collect aggregate statistics on site usage and response rate. With Pixel Tags, we can measure the number of users who visited specific Site pages, provide branded services, and determine the effectiveness of promotions or promotional campaigns. When used in emails written in HTML format, Pixel Tags offer the message sender the opportunity to be informed about when and when the message was opened by the recipient.”
J. Applicable lay – Disputes
These Terms and Conditions, any modification thereof and the use of the Site are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be determined by the courts of Athens (the Court of First Instance and the Athens Jurisdiction, depending on the amount of the dispute).
The use, republication, circulation, etc. or any other, or future, exploitation of the data without the permission of the right holder results in a series of civil and criminal penalties, in particular Law 2121/1993 “Intellectual Property” K., and Article 60 of the CC and other more specific laws.
Want to create with us?
At Caramella we believe that our people are the secret of our success! That is why we are always open to contacts with potential partners who are willing to accompany the company in their field of expertise. We offer continuous training, specialization, growth prospect, dynamic and pleasant working environment, honesty, trust, mutual respect and harmonious cooperation among all members of our team. At Caramella, we constantly adapt to change, we encourage the initiative, reward excellence and constantly create opportunities for development for our people.
Become a member of our group, see the available posts below and send your CV to the contact form.